Happy New Year!
To all the amazing people I’ve met through Tumblr :D Be safe and looking forward to more memories to come! Aka Pokememes and food reblogs.
Things that initially sound like good ideas but...
byjinnguyen: Cici’s Pizza Any type of all-you-can-eat Mario Party Playing sports that one person out of the group is really good at Running Coloring things all the way with a marker Dieting Cold showers Cooking by vague memory of the ingredients list that you felt confident you could memorize because it seemed really simple at first but then when you got to the stove and put all the...
Cough Syrup - Young The Giant
Dear ____________________, First off, please excuse the fact that this letter is printed. I figured I would spare you the agony of trying to read something hand-written by me. But I also realized that typing things out was a good way of organizing my thoughts on something that’s been troubling me for a while now. This isn’t the first time that I’ve tried to write to you. To be honest, I’ve written...
Midnight City - M83
To The Unsure Artist
I heard this story by Peter Sagal recently on the Moth Podcast, and thought that other people might appreciate it as well. It’s a story that happened to his friend, Morgan, who at the time was a dramaturge (play editor) in New York City. When Morgan was a young woman living in New York City, she had trouble—she came from a difficult background, she had trouble finding herself, she...
For you, the sign of a good relationship is that you don’t stress out about the small stuff. You may have your ups and downs, but there’s no one you’d rather spend the rest of your life with. As a True Romantic, you’ve got a whole lot of love to give and you like to lavish your partner with romantic gestures. You have strong instincts and a good understanding of who...
Can Katniss just die already -__________-
Undercover Martyn - Two Door Cinema Club
Being told by my ophthalmologist that I don’t have keratoconus like he initially thought but that I just have “really weird eyes.” Having the woman helping me with my contact lenses repeatedly tell me to open my eyes wider. BITCH THIS IS AS WIDE AS THEY GET. Sitting for 45 minutes with the dental hygienists hands in my mouth and my head pressed against her giant double D...
willayum asked: Greg, why is your taste in music so perfect? I cannot comprehend it. *Sits here on your page for hours* Also, 57, 58, 69, 78, 84!
denniscakes asked: 5, 18, 86 I think you should answer this. I really don't know the answers. :O
willayum asked: You changed your background! And your icon! XD Anyway, 1, 7, 15, 20, 27, 36, 48, 61, 70, 95, 99. You don't have to answer all of them... I'm just a curious cat.
marylanvi asked: 8 and 9
Distract me from application essays and help ruin...
1. What's your middle name?
2. What are you listening to right now?
3. What was the last thing you ate?
4. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
5. Do you drink?
6. Do you smoke?
7. What is the first thing you noticed in someone?
8. What is your hair color?
9. What is your eye color?
10. Do you wear contacts/glasses?
11. Dogs or cats?
12. What's your favorite animal?
13. What's your favorite television show?
14. What's your favorite movie?
15. What's your favorite band/singer?
16. How old are you?
17. Do you have a crush on anyone?
18. What's your sexual orientation?
19. What's your favorite color?
20. What was your most embarrassing moment?
21. Do you ever wish you were someone else?
22. What were you like when you were a kid?
23. What would your dream house be like?
24. What last made you laugh?
25. What is your favorite word?
26. What is your least favorite word?
27. What turns you on?
28. What turns you off?
29. What is your star sign?
30. What are your favorite books?
31. Do you have any siblings?
32. Do you like to dance?
33. What is your definition of cheating?
34. Have you ever cheated on someone?
35. Do you regret anything?
36. Do you have any phobias?
37. Ever broken any bones?
38. Ever come close to death?
39. What is your religion, if any?
40. Have you ever been to a psychiatrist/therapist?
41. Are looks important in a relationship?
42. Are you more like your mom or your dad?
43. What is your favorite season?
44. Do you have any tattoos?
45. Do you have any piercings?
46. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had?
47. Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?
48. Who is your celebrity crush?
49. Are you a virgin?
50. Do you get jealous easily?
51. What is your favorite type of food?
52. Do you ever want to get married?
53. Who was your first kiss with?
54. Have you ever been cheated on?
55. What is your idea of the perfect date?
56. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
57. Do you believe in aliens or life on other planets?
58. What talent do you wish you'd been born with?
59. What is your saddest memory?
60. Do you believe in love at first sight?
61. Do you believe in soul mates?
62. Have you ever dyed your hair?
63. Has someone ever spread a nasty rumor about you?
64. Would you go against your moral code for money?
65. What are three things most people don't know about you?
66. Who are you jealous of?
67. Do you sleep with a stuffed toy?
68. How long was your longest relationship?
69. Is the glass half empty or half full?
70. What is the sexiest thing someone could ever do for/to you?
71. Who is your most loyal friend?
72. Are you in a relationship?
73. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, what is your favorite thing about him/her?
74. Are you a bad person?
75. Are you a lover or a fighter?
76. What did you do on your last birthday?
77. What is your favorite quote and why?
78. If your best friend died, what would you do?
79. If you had to go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
80. If you only had 24 hours to live, what would you do?
81. What is the strangest dream you've ever had?
82. Are you happier single or in a relationship?
83. Who were you in a past life?
84. What is your happiest childhood memory?
85. Have you ever experienced unrequited love?
86. Have you ever had an imaginary friend?
87. If you were the president, what would you do?
88. What is your ideal career?
89. What is your political affiliation?
90. Are you conservative or liberal?
91. Is the male or female body closest to perfection?
92. Do you like kissing in public?
93. If you could change one thing in the world, what would you change?
94. Where would you like to live?
95. Where would you go on your dream vacation?
96. Describe yourself in one word.
97. Describe yourself in one sentence.
98. Where do you see yourself in five years?
99. What is your greatest accomplishment?
100. What is the meaning of life?
We Are Young - Fun (feat. Janelle Monae)
That awkward moment when you see someone you...
WILLIAM HOW DO YOU KNOW MY LIFE
Mini-Craft Pretty Much Took Over The Last Hour of... →
Movie Line: Isn't it funny how he can talk and suck my cock at the same time?
Uncle: Hey have you guys played the new Call of Duty?
Cousin 1: Yeah I have. It's pretty good.
Cousin 2: I played it a little bit in my friend's dorm. It's okay I guess.
Me: Nah I'm not really into those kinds of games.
Uncle: *looks me up and down* Yeah, you don't look like the type that would play Call of Duty...
Traditionally at family gatherings, we play a nice wholesome game of Pictionary during dessert. I get a slice of cheesecake and my cousin Jon and I completely own the rest of my cousins with our psychic Pictionary powers. But this year was a little different. Since my siblings and most of my cousins are of age now (and because the house where we all gather belongs to the cousin who’s a...
Going to the Cemetery
Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap
Stomach Ache Sore Throat Headache Insomnia Fatigue Nausea Merry Christmas from the probable food poisoning I got…
everyone else: i'm getting an ipad and a laptop and $300 worth of clothes and...
me: MASTER HAS GIVEN DOBBY A SOCK
To the East Coasters, Europeans, Fobs, and Australians: Merry Christmas! To the Mid-Westerners & West Coasters: Merry Christmas in a few hours! To the Jews: Happy Sunday…bahahahahahaha
How do you draft a Coming Out letter?
Dear Auntie ________ and Uncle __________, Love, Greg That’s all I got so far.